Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Week 81 (7/18/11) Email to Family

Hey Mom and Dad! And maybe Pete and Sam if they still are alive. Its been a long while...
     This week was pretty crazy. I only worked Monday evening, Tuesday all day, Saturday afternoon and Sunday all day in my area. Wednesday I had some meetings in Adrogué and Friday I did intercambios with Elder Jardine in La Plata to do my first baptismal interview. I still don't feel completely settled into my new place. The American Cup is going on right now and they are playing some of the games here in La Plata. Yesterday after Paraguay beat Brasil, both of their teams drove right by us on the main street in Romero. I'm rooting for Paraguay to win it from here. That's good to hear that Max is doing better. Today is the start of winter break for the school kids here. I finish here when the school year ends. Two weeks of break, then 3rd and 4th quarters. Its going quick! I love you guys!
Love, Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment