Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Week 77 (6/20/11) Email to Family

Hey everyone!
     Not a whole lot to report here. A slow week work wise but it flew by. Less than 6 to go! Today we played padel with Gabriel. Probably the last time I'll play with him unless you guys come get me. Yesterday Gabriel completed one year of membership in the church. He's a champ. Still going strong. Padel was fun. I'd like it if you guys came to pick me up. It would be cool to show you guys around and you guys could see what this place is really like-see what I've been living for the last couple years. I want you all to come but it might not be possible I understand. I wasn't sure for awhile but that's the decision I have made. Now its up to you guys to decide if you want to come. If not I'll just see you guys at the new St. George airport. Whatever you guys decide is okay with me. I hope Max is okay. It's weird seeing the name Max. A common name here is Maxi. How is Indy handling it? *Ouch I just looked up tickets to come to Buenos Aires and they're super expensive...* I would love for you guys to come here but I will respect whatever you guys decide. Its a pretty unique opportunity though. Prices will also depend on whether the week early rumor is true or not. Maybe not I dunno. I love you guys lots and I liked the pics. See you in 6!
love, Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment