Friday, June 3, 2011

Week 73 (5/23/11) Email to Family

Hey!
Transfers are in! Elder Sypherd and I will be working for at least 6 more weeks together here in La Florida. I'm glad that we're staying together. Elder Sypherd is a good guy. This week I saw a lot of progress with him. He talked quite a bit more in the lessons. He's really quiet around people and it has been hard to involve him in the lessons. We have an investigator right now named Guido. He came to church yesterday. He's a cool guy. He has long hair and a scraggly beard. He's 24 years old and he's a really good guitarista. We're going over to his house today to play cards with him for P-Day. Should be fun.
I can't believe school gets out this week. Another school year gone. It's cold here! Less than a year and I'll be Subway-ing it up! I miss nature. Doing stuff outside. There is NO natural beauty where I'm at here. Just nasty zanjas (ditches) filled with ghetto juice. Mmmm! I hope summer goes well for you guys. It'll only last for 2 transfers. That's not very long. I hope you have fun at Disneyland or Salt Lake wherever it is that you'll be this week. I love you guys lots!
Love, Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment